This Power Liquid uses willow bark water and betaine salicylate to control access oil, calm redness, and decongest clogged pores through gentle exfoliation.
Additional niacinamide helps to further refine the appearance of pores and brighten the skin for a radiant appearance. This treatment has a low pH is great for oily acne-prone skin types.
*Do not use this product in combination with high concentration chemical exfoliants, vitamin C, or retinol. It is recommended to follow up with an SPF of 30 or more if you are using this product during the day. Start by using this Power Liquid once a week and gradually go up to three times a week if needed and if you skin can tolerate it.
BHAs are oil soluble. They not only work on the skin’s surface, but also penetrate deeper and unclog pores and treat blemishes. This is why BHAs are preferred for those with normal to oily and clogged skin. BHAs have natural skin-calming properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and antibacterial activities and therefore can benefit those prone to redness and rosacea.
- Betaine Salicylate : The combination of the BHA salicylic acid and betaine. It works as mild yet effective exfoliant and leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Niacinamide: Prevents the effects of aging in the skin by stimulating the synthesis of ceramides, improving the skin barrier, fading dark spots en diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use
- Dispense the power liquid onto a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the liquid over cleansed skin, concentrating on congested areas (such as the T-zone and chin). Best used at night, because exfoliants can make the skin extra sensitive to sunlight.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Begin using only once a week and. Once your skin has adjusted to the exfoliant, increase to 2-3 times a week to decrease the visibility of pores and treat blemishes.
- We suggest using a sunscreen on a daily basis when using chemical exfoliants.
- People with an Aspirin will react poorly to the BHA in this product (betaine salicylate). Avoid using this product if you have an Aspirin allergy.
Salix Alba Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, Niacinamide 1, 2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Arginine, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum
100 ml / 3.38 fl oz