This super nourishing oil is 99% naturally derived ingredients. The Let’s Carrot Multi Oil hydrates dry skin and improves moisture retention so that your skin stays moisturized all day without any sticky residue. This oil boasts multiple skin beneficial ingredients including carrot extract and Beta-Carotene that is rich in vitamin A to improve the skin's elasticity and moisture retention. Multi oil can be used as a facial oil, a hand mask, cuticle oil, lip oil, body oil and even hair oil.
Active ingredients such as carrot and orange help to enhance your skin’s glow from head-to-toe!
Let’s Carrot Multi Oil contains plant-based oil and carrots from Germany which reduces dead skin cells, prevents moisture loss from dry parts of the skin, and supplies rich nutrients whileenergizing the skin.
From the very beginning of this product planning, our healthy and natural formula excludes 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, and silicones to create a well-rounded cream for your skin concerns.
How to use
- Creating Skin Moist Protection Layer At the last stage of basic skincare, drop 2-3 droplets on a palm, rub it between your palms, and wrap the palms on the skin evenly to retain the moisture level of the skin. If your skin is sensitive, you can skip some stages and use only mist and oil after washing
- Upgrading Product Capabilities! DIY Moisturization If you felt the product you have been using lacks moisturizing properties, mix 1-2 droplets of the multi oil to upgrade moisturization. Don’t buy a new one, make your own!
- DIY Hand Pack with Hand Creams After washing hands, mix 2-3 droplets of the multi oil with hand cream, apply evenly on both hands and wear plastic gloves. Sleep with the gloves on overnight or leave them for 10-20 minutes. Absorb or wash off the leftover content from hands, and feel the soft baby skin hands!
- Managing Cuticles for Beautiful Hands Drop 1 droplet around the cracked or dry skin around nails and rub gently, and it will be moisturized and calm in a minute! It’s not difficult to maintain your hands beautifully.
- Meticulous and Moisturizing Cleansing Wet your hands and face with lukewarm water, mix oil with a facial cleanser for cleansing. While the facial cleanser removes sebum, the multi oil locks moist within the skin. You will feel less tightening after cleansing!Moisturizing Scalp and Hair Mix shampoo and oil by 5:1 and wash hair by making rich foams for moisturizing scalp and hair!
- Protecting Hair from Heat of Hair Dryer Before using a hairdryer, use the multi oil in the amount of a coin and apply evenly on the wet hair to prevent damages from the hairdryer heat.
- DIY Hair Pack for Silky and Soft Hair If you have a body lotion or other facial/body lotion/cream products that have short expiration dates, mix it with the multi oil and apply it on wet hair after shampooing, and leave it for 5 minutes. It becomes a softening hair conditioner! You do not have to purchase a new product for hair conditioning.
- Protecting Rough and Cracked Skin of Heels and Elbows Dead skin cells and cracked and dry skin on heels, elbows, and anklebones – drop a droplet of the multi oil! It moisturizes and smoothens the skin.
- Upgrading Body Lotions! Have you been unsatisfied with a body lotion in autumn or winter? You don’t have to purchase a new body lotion for these seasons, just mix it with 2-3 droplets of the multi-oil when applying on the skin! It will upgrade the moisturizing power!
- Avoid Super-Tightening Skin after Makeup and Build a Moisturizing Makeup Base Have you felt your skin too tight and painful using matte base in the autumn and winter? Mix 1-2 droplets of oil with makeup base and your glow-skin look is complete!
- Reducing Dead Skin Cells with a Lip Mask for Dry Lips Before going to bed, apply a droplet of the multi oil using a fingertip directly onto the lips, or apply it after lip balm. Wash everything off the next morning to complete smooth and supple lips!
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Oil, Canola Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil(1000ppm), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract(660ppm), Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Carotene, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
30ml / 1.01 fl oz